Recognized as one of the USA’s Top 10 Vegan Coffee Shops, the Conscious Café in Shelby Twp. is now serving Blair Hall Coffee’s Lambada Espresso.
“We’re super happy that we are now featuring Michigan made Blair Hall Specialty Coffee’s Lambada Espresso coffee here at the Café! We couldn’t agree more with their description, “If you’re an espresso coffee lover this is the espresso experience for you.” – Conscious Café owner, Phyllis.
The Conscious Café is located at 14084 Lakeside Blvd. North, Shelby Charter Township, MI 48315 (between Schoenherr Rd. and Hayes Rd.) This café has been recognized as one of the best both locally and nationally:
- Winner of 1st Place Vegan Category in WDIV’s 2021 “Vote 4 the Best” contest.
- Listed by VegNews as a Top-10 Vegan Coffee Shop in the USA.
Open Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday 9am-3pm, and Sunday 9am-3pm, you can find out more about the Conscious Café at https://the-conscious-cafe.business.site/, and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/consciouscafeshelby.
Blair Hall Coffee
Founded in Auburn Hills in 2019, Blair Hall Coffee is a specialty roaster of coffee beans from around the world. Using mostly Estate Grown beans, Blair Hall’s Joe Mercieca directs a roasting process that he developed during 20+ years roasting coffee for family and friends. A few things that make Blair Hall Coffee different are:
- Roast-to-order to deliver the freshest coffee possible.
- Unique roasting process filters out all the chaff, which eliminates any bitter taste.
- Use well-seasoned roasting drums that create a consistently full-bodied coffee.
Contact: Mike Kneffel, Co-Founder Blair Hall Coffee