Bringing great tasting coffee to coffee lovers everywhere.
A Few Things That Make Us Different
- Freshest Coffee Possible: We roast-to-order and that allows us to deliver the freshest coffee possible.
- Eliminate the Bitterness: Our unique roasting process filters out all the chaffe, which eliminates any bitter taste.
- Well Seasoned Roasting Drums: Blair Hall Coffee is roasted in drums that have been used for 20+ years and are very well seasoned. The result is a consistently full-bodied coffee that’s preceded by a great aroma.
- Mostly Estate Grown Coffee Beans: We use coffee beans from around the world, mostly Estate Grown coffee.
- Premium Resealable Bag: To maintain the freshness, our coffee is packaged in block bottom resealable bags with a vent that allows air flow out but not in.
- “No better way to start the day than with ‘Bella Crema’. After 15 years of ‘convenient’, pod coffee, an interesting turn of events reminded me how much better GOOD coffee is. And having a WHOLE POT of it to keep my cup full ~ NO better way!” – Lisa McGuire, New Baltimore, Michigan
- “Received my first bag of Bella Crema in the mail today. Didn’t wait until morning to try it. WOW…wonderful, fresh aroma; great taste and NO bitterness!!! A great incentive to get up early and start the day with a smooth cup of coffee…can’t wait.” – Sue Cicchini, Paw Paw, Michigan
You be the judge: Experience Blair Hall and see for yourself.
Blair Hall’s Joseph Mercieca directs a proprietary roasting process that he developed over many years roasting coffee for family and friends; all the while developing unique blends and roasting techniques. Our coffee is roasted, blended and packaged when orders come in so we can provide the freshest coffee to our customers. Our customer feedback includes comments about the freshness, aroma and overall condition of the coffee they receive.
Our story in a nutshell.
Joe and Paul are brothers. Mike grew up a few blocks from Joe and Paul on the west side of Detroit. Ryan grew up in southwest Detroit and met Joe through work. Paul and Mike ride together during a high school alumni golf outing. Mike asks about Joe and finds out that Joe has been roasting coffee for friends and family for 20+ years and has created some really good blends. Paul tells Mike to contact Joe and try some.
A few weeks after the golf outing, Mike meets Joe at a Tim Horton’s coffee shop and learns that Joe is looking to create a coffee brand but needs help with all the things required to launch a brand besides roasting and blending the coffee.
Joe, Paul, Ryan and Mike are the co-founders of Blair Hall Coffee. (I know there’s a bunch of stuff I’m passing over, but it would take forever to explain and we would rather have you spend time looking at the various blends we make.)
Our purpose is simple: To bring great tasting coffee to coffee lovers everywhere.
Welcome to Blair Hall.